Are you a witty wordsmith? Do you love creating impactful, strategic stories for a wide variety of clients?
Can you juggle multiple projects at once? Are you well-equipped in every avenue of communication, from social media, to blogs, to UI/UX web content? Do you love working closely alongside your teammates?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then you may have what it takes to become the new copywriter, editor and social media manager at Agency 877! If you want a career that always keeps you on your toes, this one’s for you. We’re a small, yet rapidly growing agency with a diverse database of clients and experience with every type of media, from out-of-the-box mailers, to board games, to creative social media campaigns and beyond.
This job will put your time management skills to the test. You must keep track of multiple undertakings at once. One day at work could consist of creating social media content for a coffee shop, writing a blog post for an IT company and developing a messaging platform for a retirement home, and you’ve got to be able to strategically prioritize each of those tasks. You’re also the final pair of eyes to see each deliverable, so the quality of all written content falls back on you.
Although you’ll have many responsibilities, you’ll also gain great experience. You will join an amazing, supportive group of people that knows how to get things done and have fun at the same time. We’ve worked hard to build a top-notch culture here at 877, so expect office dogs, happy hours, lunch outings, monthly team activities and more. If this sounds right up your alley, apply today!
What You’ll Do
- Develop SEO and UI/UX-focused web copy
- Create brand messaging, logo rationale and target audience profiles
- Independently manage internal and external social media accounts
- Devise and execute content strategy for print and digital campaigns
- Generate, publish and manage blog feeds for various clients
- Proof and copy edit proposals and all other written content
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in marketing; agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or related field
- Impeccable writing, grammar and editing skills
- Ability to generate compelling, strategic short and long-form content for print and digital mediums
- Autonomy over workload and strong time management skills; can balance projects to meet deadlines
- Analytical and detail-oriented; combines logistics with emotions to appeal to the desired audience
- Able to identify, measure and incorporate SEO keywords into every piece of web material
- Able to actively collaborate with web developers, designers and creative directors
- Strong leadership skills; you will play a key part in campaign concepting, brainstorming, meetings, etc.
- Able to work directly in WordPress Divi and other web builders
- Proficient in Yoast and Yoast Premium SEO plugins
- Knowledge of social media scheduling platforms